GunTab WooCommerce plugin
Have a WooCommerce store where you sell firearms, ammo, parts or accessories? Allow your customers to safely checkout by adding the "GunTab Payment Gateway" plugin.
Why use the plugin?
WooCommerce "plugins" allow you to enable third-party checkout options for your store. For example, there are plugins for PayPal and Stripe. However, PayPal, Stripe, and all other payment platforms strictly prohibit firearm and ammo transactions. GunTab Payment Gateway is the only WooCommerce plugin that allows your customers to checkout for firearms, ammo, parts and accessories.
What are the requirements?
How does the plugin work?
When you have the plugin installed, your customers will see an option to "Pay with GunTab" on your checkout page. If your customer chooses that option, they will be directed to www.GunTab.com to complete their transaction. They will be asked to:
- Review and approve the transaction details a final time.
- Select an FFL if the transaction requires transfer, or enter a shipping address otherwise.
- Enter a payment method.
If your customer already has a GunTab account, they can simply log in and breeze through these steps using pre-filled information.
After GunTab has sufficiently verified the transaction, we process the payment. After the payment has been processed we send you shipping instructions. After your disbursement has been issued we sent you confirmation. Your order in WooCommerce will be automatically updated at each step.
How can I install the plugin?
It's incredibly easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the GunTab Payment Gateway plugin homepage and add the plugin to your WooCommerce store.
- In GunTab, claim your firearm license.
- In GunTab, create a production API token and enter it into the WooCommerce plugin configuration.
- In the WooCommerce plugin configuration, find the "webhook URL". In GunTab, use that URL to create a webhook endpoint.