How can a buyer accept a transaction?
A buyer accepts a transaction by doing any of the following:
- Marking the transaction as “accepted” in GunTab.
- Allowing the 3-day buyer period to expire without filing a dispute through GunTab.
- Accepting transfer from a gun dealer, or carrying the merchandise off a gun dealer’s premises.
- Removing the merchandise from factory-sealed packaging.
- Using the merchandise. For example: firing a gun, mounting an optic, installing a trigger, etc.
After the buyer accepts the transaction, GunTab disburses the funds to the seller and the transaction is complete.
Last updated 15 Sep 2022