How do I verify my credit card?
GunTab requires that credit cards be verified to pay for higher-price transaction shipped directly to the buyer. For verification we make 2 small, temporary withdrawals from your account after you add it to GunTab. These verification charges allow us to confirm you entered your account information correctly, and that you are the rightful owner of the funds in the account.
Here is how to verify your credit card:
- Find the 2 verification amounts (both less than $1). You have a few ways to find these amounts:
- Log into your online banking and look for the charges. They might appear in a hidden section labeled something like “Pending”.
- Call your bank. If the automated system doesn’t tell you the amounts, ask for an agent to tell you the amounts.
- Wait for your paper statement and look for the charges.
- On your GunTab Dashboard, click the link to verify your payment method. Then enter the 2 verification charge amounts.
Last updated 25 May 2023